Pineapple Cheddar Bread
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained, juice reserved
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix together crushed pineapple, melted butter and the egg.
- Add pineapple mixture to flour mixture. Mix together by hand.
- Add pineapple juice, as necessary, to moisten.
- Add cheese and nuts. Mix well.
- Pour mixture into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees F.
- Let set at least one day before cutting.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes