Pineapple Cheese Bread
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup canned crushed pineapple with juice
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon pineapple extract
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 3-inch loaf pan.
- Using a large mixing bowl, sift the flour and sugar and mix together.
- In a separate bowl, mix the pineapple, eggs, oil, and add to the flour mixture,
- Fold in the cheese, nuts, and pineapple extract.
- Pour mixture prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Cool and turn out bread from pan. Allow to cool completely before slicing.
Yields 1 loaf.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes