Pineapple Coconut Loaf
It smells so good while baking!
- 1 box yellow cake mix with pudding added
- 1 cup undiluted evaporated milk
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple and juice
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup flake coconut
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine cake mix, evaporated milk, crushed pineapple and juice, eggs, and nutmeg
in large mixer bowl. Beat on lowest speed, just until moistened.
- Beat on highest speed for 2 minutes.
- Stir in coconut.
- Spoon into two buttered 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 1/2-inch loaf pans.
- Bake in slow oven (325 degrees F) for 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden
brown and wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire racks 15 minutes.
- Remove from loaf pans. Cool completely.
- Glaze: Stir together 1 1/2 cups sifted powdered sugar and 1 to 2 tablespoons
water until smooth. Drizzle over loaves. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons toasted coconut
Posted by Pats Cookin at recipegoldmine.com
Source: a booklet from Carnation
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes