Pineapple Macadamia Bread
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, with juice
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine eggs, sugar, oil, juice and pineapple and mix well.
- Sift together flour and baking soda and mix well with the pineapple mixture.
- Fold in nuts.
- Pour into greased and wax paper-lined 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 50 minutes.
You can also use greased muffin pans and bake for about 25 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes