Pistachio Banana Bread
Yield: 1 loaf
- 2 eggs
- 1 small box instant pistachio pudding
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 3 large bananas, mashed
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 cup hot water
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 5 x 2 inch loaf pan.
- Beat eggs; add pudding mix, oatmeal, bananas, vegetable oil, sugar, flour and nuts.
- Dissolve baking soda in hot water; add to mixture.
- Pour mixture into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour and 25 minutes.