Pistachio Pudding Bread
- 1 box Betty Crocker super moist sour cream white cake mix
- 1 small box instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 3/4 cup drained, cut-up maraschino cherries
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease well and flour two 8 x 4-inch loaf pans.
- In a 3-quart mixing bowl, combine cake mix, pistachio pudding mix, nutmeg and
pecans. Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour in the eggs, oil, buttermilk
and cherries. Mix by hand until just moistened.
- Pour into prepared pans.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until bread tests done; cool and remove bread from pans.
For best flavor, wrap cooled bread in plastic wrap and foil and freeze for one
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes