Plum Oatmeal Bread
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 1 (16 ounce) can Thank You plums, drain and reserve 3/4 cup juice, pitted and chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- In mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, baking soda, cinnamon and oats.
- Stir chopped plums in flour mixture to coat well.
- Combine 3/4 cup plum juice, eggs and oil; add to flour mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Pour into a buttered 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 60 to 70 minutes; cool for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan; cool on wire rack.