Poppy Seed Bread
This makes a very moist and tasty bread.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons poppy seed
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/8 cups oil
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons almond extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter flavoring
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix the first 5 ingredients together.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl, then add to the first 5 ingredients.
- Bake in 2 loaf pans at 350 degrees F for one hour.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine April 30, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes