- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup Praline liqueur, divided
- 1 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 pound dark brown sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F. Grease 2 (9 x 5-inch) loaf pans.
- Marinate pecans in 1/3 cup of liqueur.
- Cream butter, vanilla extract and sugar in large mixing bowl.
- Add eggs and milk.
- Sift flour, cinnamon and baking powder into mixture.
- Add pecans and liqueur.
- Pour into prepared pans.
- Bake for 60 to 70 minutes.
- Cool and wrap in cheesecloth, then poke holes in top of bread with wooden pick.
Pour 1/3 cup liqueur over each loaf.
- Wrap in foil or in airtight tin. Age for 3 days in refrigerator.
Yield: 2 loaves
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes