Pueblo Pumpkin Nut Sweet Bread
- 1 1/2 cups unbleached flour
- 1 cup finely mashed or pureed pumpkin
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 cup melted butter (1 stick)
- 2 eggs, beaten until foamy
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup pine nuts
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, salt, baking powder, sugar and spices.
- Stir in pumpkin, eggs and butter.
- Stir pine nuts into the thick batter.
- Scrape into a greased 9 x 6-inch loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until knife inserted in bread comes out clean.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes