Pumpkin Apple Bread
- 1/2 cup margarine (1 stick)
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups canned pumpkin
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon each nutmeg, cloves and ginger
- 1 1/2 cups apples, pared and diced (about 2 medium apples)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs, vanilla extract and pumpkin. Mix.
- Sift dry ingredients and add to pumpkin mixture.
- Fold in apples and turn into a greased and floured 10-inch Bundt or angel food
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 to 60 minutes.
- When done, turn out on a rack to cool.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
Posted by Marla at Recipe Goldmine 9/26/2001 5:37 pm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes