Pumpkin Bread with Peachy
Cream Cheese Spread
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2/3 cup water
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves
Peachy Cream Cheese Spread
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/3 cup peach preserves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Grease and flour 2 loaf pans.
- Bread: Combine sugar, oil, pumpkin and eggs. Beat until light and fluffy.
- Sift flour and all other dry ingredients. Add to pumpkin mixture
alternately with water until well blended.
- Pour into pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- Cool in the pan for 10 minutes.
- Serve with Peachy Cream Cheese Spread.
- Peachy Cream Cheese Spread: Microwave cream cheese in a small glass bowl at LOW
(10% power) 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until softened. Add preserves and ginger; stir
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes