Spiced Pumpkin Gingerbread
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can NESTLE CARNATION Evaporated Milk
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup wheat germ, any flavor
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1/2 to 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup LIBBY'S 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 5 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 large egg
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease bottom of a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- Combine dry ingredients in large bowl.
- Combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, margarine and egg in medium bowl; mix well.
- Add pumpkin mixture to wheat germ mixture; stir until moistened.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 60 to 70 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Yield: 1 loaf
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé® and meals.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes