Quick Breakfast Bread
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup sugar (granulated or brown)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 cans refrigerated biscuits
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Melt butter in small pan.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon in bowl.
- Dip each biscuit, whole or cut in half, into melted butter. Roll in sugar mixture.
- Place biscuits in round pan, overlapping to make a circle.
- Overlap the remaining biscuits to fill in the center.
- Pour any leftover melted butter over biscuits.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Allow to stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes