Quick Cranberry Nut Bread
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 (14-ounce) can Ocean Spray® Whole
- Berry Cranberry Sauce
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease an 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 1/2-inch loaf pan.
- Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg in a small mixing bowl; set
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter or margarine with sugar in a medium mixing
bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add egg; mix well.
- Break up cranberry sauce with a fork and add to the butter mixture.
- Add nuts.
- Add dry ingredients to the cranberry mixture, mixing just until the dry ingredients
- Spread batter evenly into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake until golden brown and a wooden pick inserted into the center comes out
clean, about 1 hour and 15 minutes. If bread begins to brown too quickly, loosely
cover with foil and continue to bake until bread tests done.
Prep Time 10 min | Cook Time 1 hr 15 min | Yield: 1 loaf
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes