Spiced Pumpkin Nut Bread
This Spiced Pumpkin Nut Bread recipe makes an exquisitely moist loaf and features a delicate pumpkin and spice flavor. Adds a festive flair to any meal or snack-time.
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup Apple NESTLÉ® JUICY JUICE® 100% Juice
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts, divided
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease two 9 x 5-inch loaf pans.
- Sift flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda and salt into medium bowl.
- Combine pumpkin, sugar, Juicy Juice, eggs, oil and vanilla extract in large bowl; stir well.
- Stir in flour mixture and 3/4 cup nuts just until moistened.
- Spoon into prepared loaf pans.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup nuts over top of loaves.
- Bake for 60 to 70 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
15 min prep | 1 hr 25 min total | 16 servings
Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1/16 of Recipe Servings Per Recipe: 16 Amount Per Serving Calories: 330 Calories from Fat: 90 Total Fat: 10g (16% of DV) Saturated Fat: 1.5g (7% of DV) Cholesterol: 55mg (18% of DV) Sodium: 280mg (12% of DV) Carbohydrates: 56g (19% of DV) Dietary Fiber: 2g (10% of DV) Sugars: 29g Protein: 6g Vitamin A: 70% of DV Vitamin C: 6% of DV Calcium: 8% of DV Iron: 15% of DV
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Nestlé and meals.com
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.