Strawberry Almond Bread
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries, thawed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup chopped almonds
- In medium bowl, beat eggs until fluffy.
- Add oil, sugar and strawberries.
- In medium bowl, sift together flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
- Stir in strawberry mixture. Mix until well blended.
- Stir in almonds.
- Grease and flour 1 large or 3 small loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour,
10 minutes for large loaf or 45 minutes for small loaves. Test for doneness with
- Cool slightly, and then turn onto racks to cool completely.