Strawberry Banana Nut Loaf
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups frozen sliced strawberries, thawed
- 1 over-ripe banana, mashed well
- 1 1/2 cups chopped nuts (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease two loaf pans.
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and sugar.
- Stir in 4 beaten eggs, oil, strawberries, banana, and nuts.
- Combine all ingredients until well moistened.
- Pour into prepared loaf pans.
- Bake for 65 minutes.
- Cool before removing from pans.
Makes 2 loaves.