- 3 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/4 cups vegetable oil
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, halved
- Combine flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl;
make a well in center of the mixture.
- Combine remaining ingredients. Add to the dry ingredients, stirring until well
combined. Don't use an electric mixer.
- Spoon the mixture into two greased and floured 9 x 5-inch loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
- Cool loaves in pans for about 10 minutes; remove from pans and let cool completely
on wire racks.