Strawberry Sour Cream Bread
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup strawberry jam
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray two 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pans with Pam.
- Fold sour cream into jam.
- Cream butter and sugar; add eggs and extracts and beat well.
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Add jam mixture to dry ingredients.
- Pour into prepared baking pans, and bake for 40-45 minutes or until
bread tests done.
- Cool in pans for 10 minutes, then remove from pans.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes