Strawberry Vanilla Bread
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup corn oil
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding
- 6 eggs
- 4 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
- 4 cups frozen strawberries, thawed (reserve juice)
- In mixer bowl combine sugar, corn oil and vanilla pudding. Blend on medium speed.
- Add eggs on low speed. Then mix on medium speed until mixture is creamy.
- Combine dry ingredients and add 1 cup at a time on low speed, mixing thoroughly.
- Add strawberries and 3/4 cup juice; mix well.
- Pour into loaf pans; bake at 350 degrees F for 50-60 minutes.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine May 20, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes