Sugar Plum Bread
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 2 2/3 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 (4 3/4 ounce) jars strained plum baby food
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- Combine sugar, flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt in large bowl.
- Combine eggs, oil and baby food in separate bowl. Stir liquid mixture into dry
ingredients, mixing until moistened.
- Fold in pecans.
- Divide batter evenly between two 8 x 4-inch ungreased loaf pans.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree F oven for 45 to
55 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in loaf comes out clean.
- Cool in pan.
Makes two loaves.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes