As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons grated tangerine peel
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 egg, well beaten
- 1/2 cup fresh tangerine juice
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients at once. Stir until well blended.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Remove carefully from pan and let cool completely on a rack.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes