Toasted Coconut Bread
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut, toasted
- 1 tablespoon orange rind
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sift flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Stir in coconut and rind.
- Beat egg until foamy. Mix with milk and vanilla extract. Stir into dry ingredients.
Mix thoroughly, but do not beat.
- Pour into greased 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour, 10 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes