Tomato Pudding Bread
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cans stewed tomatoes
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- In bowl, combine tomatoes (mashed, but not drained), sugar and slightly beaten
- Sift together flour, salt and baking soda; add to tomato mixture. Be sure to
- Put into two greased 5 x 9-inch loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
Yield: 2 loaves
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes