As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 egg
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Beat egg, sugar, sour cream and vanilla extract together.
- Add baking soda, salt and flour.
- Stir in walnuts.
- Pour into greased 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
- Serve with Sweet Lemon Butter.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes