White Chocolate Banana Bread
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup regular commercial sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine (not light or no-fat)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 large bananas
- 2 1/4 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease the bottom only of a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream, butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Add bananas, broken into 1- to 2-inch pieces, and continue beating
- In a separate bowl, combine remaining dry ingredients and stir into egg mixture.
- Stir in walnuts and chocolate chips just until well blended.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan, and bake for 1 hour.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes