Whole Wheat Zucchini Bread
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 beaten eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 cups ground zucchini
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Mix together eggs, oil, brown sugar, zucchini and vanilla extract in a large
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Add flour mixture to zucchini mixture, stir until smooth. Fold in nuts.
- Pour batter into large loaf pan, or two smaller ones.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 75 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted in the
center comes out clean.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes