Yum Yum Loaf
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup butter or oil
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups cooked rhubarb or 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 cups butterscotch chips
- Sift together the first 5 ingredients.
- Cream butter or oil with sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Add first 5 ingredients mixture to cream mixture and alternate with rhubarb.
- Stir in raisins, walnuts, and half of the butterscotch chips.
- Pour into 2 greased 9 x 5-inch loaf pans.
- Sprinkle remaining chips on top.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 75 minutes.
- Cool and wrap.
May be served several days later.