This is the basic recipe for delicious and moist zucchini bread.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups grated zucchini (unpeeled)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- Beat eggs. Add sugar, oil and zucchini.
- Sift other ingredients and add to previous mixture.
- Add vanilla extract and nuts.
- Pour into two greased and floured 9 x 5-inch loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes