- 3 cups all-purpose flour*
- 3 teaspoons baking powder*
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar or granulated sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup blueberries, coated in flour
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans (optional)
* or use 3 cups buttermilk baking mix
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Mix ingredients well. Pat dough out to 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut into triangles. If desired brush egg yolk on top of each triangles,
then sprinkle a little sugar over the top.
- Sprinkle a pinch of sugar on top.
- Bake for 10 - 15 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Scone Recipes