- 3 cups packaged biscuit mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup currants (or chopped raisins)
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon cream
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In medium bowl combine biscuit mix, sugar, and currants; mix well.
- With fork stir in milk to make soft dough. Drop by heaping tablespoons, 1 inch apart,
onto lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- If desired, brush with glaze: Combine 3 tablespoons sugar with cinnamon, butter,
and cream to make paste. Brush over warm scones.
- Bake for 2 minutes longer until lightly brown.
- Serve warm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Scone Recipes