Creme Brulee Scones
- 3 cups Bisquick
- 1/2 cup dried cherries, finely chopped
- 1 cup creme brulee
flavored liquid coffee creamer
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine Bisquick and dried fruit. Stir in coffee creamer just until well moistened.
Drop onto a greased or sprayed baking sheet with a regular size ice cream scoop
(about 1/3 cup).
- Combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle evenly over scones.
- Bake until golden
brown, about 15 to 18 minutes.
For appetizer size scones, use a cookie scoop for dropping them. If desired,
you may also add 1/2 cup chopped nuts.