Highlander Chocolate Scones
- 2 1/4 cups Bisquick Baking Mix
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger root
- Scones: Mix together dry ingredients.
- Stir in remaining scone ingredients until soft dough forms.
- Knead 5-6 times. Place on cookie sheet, then pat into an 8-inch circle.
Cut into 8 wedges, but do not separate.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 12 minutes.
- Spread: Combine all ingredients well.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Scone Recipes