- 2 1/3 cups packaged biscuit mix
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Combine biscuit mix, 1/4 cup sugar, and nutmeg.
- Stir together egg, milk, and
melted butter; stir into dry mixture just until dough clings together.
- Knead gently on floured surface for 8 strokes. Pat into a 6-inch circle.
Cut into 10 wedges.
- Sprinkle with sugar. Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Serve warm.