Peach Yogurt Scones
- 2 1/2 cups Bisquick
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup peach yogurt
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Combine Bisquick and 1/4 cup sugar.
- Stir together the egg, the peach yogurt, and the melted butter.
- Stir the yogurt mixture into the Bisquick mix and sugar mixture,
mixing just until the scone dough clings together.
- Knead the dough gently on a floured
surface for 8 to 10 strokes. Pat or roll the scone dough to form a 6-inch circle.
Cut the dough into 10 wedges.
- Sprinkle each with sugar. Place the wedges on an ungreased
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until golden.
Yield: 10 scones
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Scone Recipes