Raspberry Scones 2
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup raspberry syrup
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup raspberries
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, baking soda and baking powder.
- Mix in butter and raspberry syrup.
- Add buttermilk and cream and mix just until moistened.
- Fold in raspberries. Form into an oblong loaf and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cut loaf into 6 wedge shaped pieces.
- Place pieces on baking sheet and continue baking for 15 minutes, until golden.