White Chocolate and Dried Sour Cherry Scones
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces butter
- 1 cup dried sour cherries
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Enough heavy cream to equal 1 3/4 cups liquid
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and butter in a bowl with a pastry
- Add sour cherries and white chocolate chips.
- Add eggs and cream, and fold together just until it holds together. The
mixture will be shaggy.
- Scoop onto cookie sheets and bake at 400 degrees F for 16-18 minutes.
Yield: 24 scones