Raspberry Mint Honey
This is excellent as a spread for scones, crumpets or English muffins.
- 4 cups orange blossom or clover honey
- 2 cups well-drained canned red raspberries
- 4 ounces fresh mint leaves
- In a 3- to 4-quart pan combine all ingredients over medium high heat. Stir mixture
occasionally until honey simmers, about 5 minutes. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Pour through a fine strainer and discard pulp and mint leaves. Cool and package
in clean, decorative 4 to 12 ounce jars. Decorate with a fabric top and add a wooden
- Store at room temperature up to a month.