Roasted Garlic and Almond Spread
- 1/4 cup unblanched almonds, chopped
- 16 garlic cloves, peeled
- 3 tablespoons
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 3 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco
- Toast almonds in heavy pan until slightly brown.
- Place garlic in shallow baking
dish. Add olive oil and bake at 275 degrees F for 30 minutes. Cool.
- Puree garlic and oil into blender.
- Add cream cheese, sour cream, mustard and Worcestershire
sauce; blend well.
- Add almonds, parsley, rosemary, shallots, whipping cream and
Tabasco sauce and blend well again.
- Chill for several hours.
- Serve with thinly sliced, toasted bread.
Please SHOP HERE to support this site. We are an Amazon affiliate as a means of paying for the high cost of maintaining Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.