Asiago Bread Sticks
Baked bread cut into bread sticks, covered with a zesty cheese mixture then baked
again results in a crisp wonderful taste for the whole gang!
- 1 loaf Rhodes™ Bread Dough, baked
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup
- 1 1/2 cups grated Asiago cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Remove crusts from bread. Cut loaf, lengthwise, into 12 bread sticks.
- Combine remaining ingredients and mix well. With your fingers or a knife
spread mixture on all four sides of each breadstick.
- Place on a sprayed baking sheet and bake at 375 degrees F for 10-15 minutes
or until golden brown.
Prep Time: 15 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 10-15 min Servings:
Reprinted with permission from
Rhodes International - rhodesbread.com.