These cheesy-buttery breadsticks are the perfect addition to your next meal.
Prep: 10 min | Bake: 15 to 20 min | Yield: 18 servings
- 18 Rhodes Yeast Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Garlic salt
- Roll each roll into a 6-inch rope.
- Place butter and cheese in shallow bowls. Dip each rope into butter and then into Parmesan cheese.
- Place breadsticks on an 11 x 17-inch sprayed baking sheet in 2 rows of nine each. Sprinkle with garlic salt, if desired. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: