Cheesy Bread Strips
This is a delicious bread stick-like recipe, perfect for serving with soup or
- 12 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh rosemary
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine rolls and roll into a 13 x 20-inch rectangle.
- Spread half of the butter in an 11 x 17-inch baking pan.
- Place dough on top of butter. Brush dough with remaining butter.
- Sprinkle with cheeses, garlic and red pepper flakes.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with fresh rosemary.
- Cut into strips to serve.
Prep Time: 20 min | Bake Time: 15 min | Servings: 12
Recipe and photo credit: Rhodes International - rhodesbread.com