- 1 package puff pastry sheets
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cayenne pepper to taste
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Unwrap sheet of puff pastry.
- Store remaining sheet in refrigerator or freezer.
- Brush pastry sheet with beaten egg, and sprinkle with Parmesan and cayenne.
- Cut into 1/2-inch strips across the long side of the pastry.
- Twist the pastry and bake at 400 degrees F on a greased cookie sheet for
about 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Breadstick Recipes