Twisty Buttery Breadsticks
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Garlic salt, if desired
- Roll each roll into a 16-inch rope. Roll each end in opposite directions
about 3 or 4 times. Pick up and pinch ends together. The breadstick will twist.
- Place butter and cheese in shallow bowls.
- Dip each breadstick into melted butter and then into Parmesan cheese.
- Place on a sprayed baking sheet about 1-inch apart.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt, if desired.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes or until golden
Prep Time: 20 | Bake Time: 15-20 | Servings: 12
Reprinted with permission from
Rhodes International - rhodesbread.com.