90 Minute Bread
- 4 cups warm water
- 4 packages yeast
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 8 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 7 to 8 cups flour
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Dissolve yeast in 1 cup of warm water.
- Mix in remaining ingredients until dough
is soft, but not sticky. Use all whole wheat flour, all white, or mixture as desired.
Whole-wheat pastry flour is the most silky and desirable for all baking purposes.
When dough is soft and leaves sides of bowl, cut into 4 pieces. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Pound each piece of dough for 1 minute with rolling pin on a lightly floured
- Form into loaves and put into 4 greased loaf pans. Let stand for 30 minutes or
until doubled in size.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Cool on rack before removing loaves from pans.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Yeast Bread Recipes