90 Minute Bread
- 4 cups warm water
- 4 packages yeast
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 8 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 7 to 8 cups flour
- Dissolve yeast in 1 cup of warm water.
- Mix in remaining ingredients until dough
is soft, but not sticky. Use all whole wheat flour, all white, or mixture as desired.
Whole-wheat pastry flour is the most silky and desirable for all baking purposes.
When dough is soft and leaves sides of bowl, cut into 4 pieces. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Pound each piece of dough for 1 minute with rolling pin on a lightly floured
- Form into loaves and put into 4 greased loaf pans. Let stand for 30 minutes or
until doubled in size.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Cool on rack before removing loaves from pans.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.