Candy Rainbow Bread
- 1 envelope yeast
- 3 cup bread flour
- 1/4 cup instant nonfat dry milk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon Butter Buds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs or 1/2 cup Egg Beaters
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon very warm water
- 1/2 cup Dec-a-Cake Sequins*
* Multi-colored (Durkee-French) or 'Color Shots Decors' (McCormick/Schilling)
- Add all the ingredients into the pan in the order listed, select sweet bread
and push "Start."
- Add the candy at the "beep" 88 minutes into the cycle.