Candy Rainbow Bread
- 1 envelope yeast
- 3 cup bread flour
- 1/4 cup instant nonfat dry milk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon Butter Buds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs or 1/2 cup Egg Beaters
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon very warm water
- 1/2 cup Dec-a-Cake Sequins*
* Multi-colored (Durkee-French) or 'Color Shots Decors' (McCormick/Schilling)
- Add all the ingredients into the pan in the order listed, select sweet bread
and push "Start."
- Add the candy at the "beep" 88 minutes into the cycle.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.