Cream Cheese Bread
Excellent color, texture and taste. My family just loves this bread.
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup softened cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 beaten egg
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast)
- Place the ingredients in the bread pan in the order recommended by your machine's
manufacturer. Process on the Basic cycle, Light Crust setting.
- Alternately, let dough to rise once in the machine, then form a loaf, place it
in a nonstick sprayed 9 x 5-inch loaf pan. Let it rise to double.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake for approximately 35 minutes.
Yield: 1 1/2 pound loaf
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine April 30, 2001.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.