Cream Cheese Bread
Excellent color, texture and taste. My family just loves this bread.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup softened cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 beaten egg
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast)
- Place the ingredients in the bread pan in the order recommended by your machine's
manufacturer. Process on the Basic cycle, Light Crust setting.
- Alternately, let dough to rise once in the machine, then form a loaf, place it
in a nonstick sprayed 9 x 5-inch loaf pan. Let it rise to double.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake for approximately 35 minutes.
Yield: 1 1/2 pound loaf
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine April 30, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Yeast Bread Recipes