Cream Cheese and Salsa Bread
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon yeast
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups salsa
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 6-8 cups unbleached bread flour
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a large mixing bowl combine water, yeast, cream cheese, salsa, butter, cornmeal
and 3 cups of flour. Mix for 5 minutes.
- Add salt to the mixture and continue adding flour until mixture pulls together
into a soft dough. Knead for 5 minutes.
- Once the dough has been kneaded for 5 minutes, oil the top of the dough and allow
to rise until doubled.
- Shape dough into desired shapes and allow to double in size once again.
- Bake dough in a 400 degree F oven for approximately 25 minutes or until the internal
temperature reaches at least 190 degrees F.
Source: Bryan Woolley, teacher at Sur La Table
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Yeast Bread Recipes