- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 package rapid-rise yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 3 cups bread flour
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup milk
- Bake garlic cloves for 60 seconds in the microwave. Peel and put into a food
processor. Add to the yeast, salt, granulated sugar, cumin and bread flour.
- Heat the butter and milk to 125 degrees F.
- Add butter-milk mixture to food processor. Process, adding more flour until dough
forms a ball. Let rise in an oiled plastic bag.
- Shape into a round and place in a greased, round-bottom oven-safe casserole.
Score a spoke design on the top. Brush with egg wash of 1 egg and 1 tablespoon water
combined. Sprinkle with caraway seeds.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 minutes.